Most of us have fleeting ideas of what we want to be, do or have in our lives. But they remain just that: fleeting. After all, who has the time to intentionally get clear about what we want to create? Well, everyone from Katy Perry to Ellen Degeneres to Oprah Winfrey swears that they intentionally created outcomes by using a simple tool: Vision Boards.
What is a Vision Board? A Vision Board is a way to sell your own ideas to yourself, to anchor to your dreams and to allow the magic of manifestation to work in your life. Finally!
It’s more than just slapping a picture onto a poster board. It’s about first getting clear on your authentic life, letting go of what’s in the way – and then clearly connecting with your dreams while designing a vision that calls to you. Create a vision board that will effortlessly attract your ideal outcomes to you!
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Clarity on what you really want (No more settling for someone else’s dreams)
- Space and time to map out your ideal outcomes in each area of your life
- Connection with like-minded peers (No Negative Nellies permitted!)
- A method to clear out the natural “gunk” that arises (Time to let go!)
- All the tools and time to create your own powerful Vision Board (You don’t have to bring a thing. All the materials you need right in the room magazines, poster board, glue, scissors, and highlighters of all colors)
- Your very own Vision Board to take home and effortlessly attract your ideal outcomes in the months ahead.
- Three hours of breathing room and dream-time. (The very thing you keep telling yourself you’ll give yourself but never do!)
WHO IS LEADING THE SESSION? Introducing Laura Lindwall. Laura is a public speaker who has built a speaking platform upon "No More Pockets", Laura's story is personal. Overcoming the insecurities of living with a birth defect, No More Pockets is a timeless message many can relate to about overcoming our perceived shortcomings, and persevering through these insecurities to find a freedom of living and loving who we are. She is a frequent speaker at corporate events and has led hundreds of Vision Board sessions.
COST: $35 per person plus processing fee
Session starts promptly at 1pm. Come at 12:30 pm to mingle, tour the center and get settled. Prior to the session, you will receive a "dream sheet" to complete as pre-work.
OTHER TIDBITS: Wear comfortable clothing and be ready to create. Bring a sweater. Bring something to drink but tea and water will be available. If anyone is up for dinner after the session, there are a few choices nearby and we'll get you home by the time the Oscars start! Come join us and get clarity around your vision for 2019!!
Call or email Laura for any questions. (708)695-7331 or .
Looking forward to this really exciting session. See you soon! Hugs! Laura xo